Cell culture-derived influenza vaccine (Influvac TC) - AbbVieAlternative Names: Influvac TC; Influvac TC (cell-based seasonal vaccine); Influvac® TC EU; Influvac® TC US
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Originator Solvay Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Abbott Laboratories; Solvay Pharmaceuticals
- Class Influenza virus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Influenza virus infections