Research programme: neurodegenerative disorders therapeutics - KineMed/Bristol-Myers Squibb
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Developer Bristol-Myers Squibb; KineMed
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease; Neurodegenerative disorders
Most Recent Events
- 07 Nov 2013 No development reported - Preclinical for Neurodegenerative disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Nov 2013 No development reported - Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)