Research programme: microRNA modulators - Mirrx TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Blockmirs for hepatitis C - Mirrx Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Stealth Biotech
- Developer Mirrx Therapeutics
- Class Antisense oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action Gene expression modulators; MicroRNA modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Hepatitis-C in Denmark
- 16 Feb 2010 Preclinical trials in Hepatitis C in Denmark (unspecified route)