SEP 227018Alternative Names: SEP-227018
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator Sepracor
- Developer Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma
- Class Sleep disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Insomnia
Most Recent Events
- 21 May 2010 Discontinued - Phase-II for Insomnia in USA (unspecified route)
- 17 Feb 2010 Phase-II clinical trials in Insomnia in USA (unspecified route)