Research programme: GPR119 agonists - Bristol-Myers SquibbAlternative Names: G-protein coupled receptor 119 agonists - Bristol-Myers Squibb
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Mechanism of Action GPR119 protein agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus; Metabolic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 07 Nov 2013 Discontinued for Metabolic disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Nov 2013 Discontinued for Diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2009 Investigation in Metabolic disorders in USA (unspecified route)