Research programme: HIV DNA vaccine - Cellectis/Karolinska Institute/SMIAlternative Names: HIVIS-07
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cyto Pulse Sciences; Karolinska Institute; Swedish Institute for Infectious Disease Control
- Developer Cellectis; Karolinska Institute
- Class AIDS vaccines; DNA vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in HIV-1-infections(Prevention) in Sweden (Intradermal)
- 23 Feb 2010 Preclinical trials in HIV-1 infections prevention in Sweden (Intradermal)