Research programme: infectious disease vaccines - OPKO Health/CIATEJAlternative Names: Dengue fever vaccine - OPKO Health/CIATEJ; Influenza vaccine - OPKO Health/CIATEJ; West Nile virus vaccine - OPKO Healt/CIATEJ
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator CIATEJ; OPKO Health
- Class Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Dengue; Influenza virus infections; West Nile virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in West Nile virus infections in Mexico (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Dengue in Mexico (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Influenza-virus-infections in Mexico (Parenteral)