Research programme: respiratory disorder therapeutics - PARI PharmaAlternative Names: Disodium Cromoglycate - PARI; DSCG - PARI Pharma; Levofloxacin VibrENT; Sodium cromoglicate - PARI Pharma
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator PARI Pharma GmbH
- Class Benzopyrans; Chromones; Fluoroquinolones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action DNA gyrase inhibitors; Mast cell stabilisers; Type II DNA topoisomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
- Available For Licensing Yes - Rhinosinusitis
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rhinosinusitis
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Rhinosinusitis in Germany (Inhalation)
- 11 Sep 2013 Research programme: respiratory disorder therapeutics - PARI Pharma is available for licensing as of 11 Sep 2013.
- 26 Jan 2010 Preclinical trials in Rhinosinusitis in Germany (Inhalation)