Nelfinavir - aRigen PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: ARV-SR0121; Viracept® - aRigen
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator aRigen
- Class Antiretrovirals; Isoquinolines
- Mechanism of Action Virus replication inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Severe acute respiratory syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Severe acute respiratory syndrome in Japan (PO)
- 24 Feb 2010 Preclinical trials in Severe acute respiratory syndrome in Japan (PO)