Research programme: monoclonal antibody therapeutics - HaemaLogiXAlternative Names: IST-1458; LambdaMab; MDX-1458
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Originator Immune System Therapeutics; Medarex
- Developer HaemaLogiX
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Multiple myeloma
Most Recent Events
- 20 Aug 2015 Preclinical trials in Multiple myeloma in Australia (Parenteral) - (Haemalogix pipeline Aug 2015)