Research programme: hypertension vaccine - AFFiRiS
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator AFFiRiS
- Class Peptide hormone vaccine
- Mechanism of Action Angiotensin receptor antagonists; Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Hypertension in Austria (Parenteral)
- 25 Feb 2010 Preclinical trials in Hypertension in Austria (Parenteral)