Research programme: antibody therapeutics - AnaptysBioAlternative Names: ANA 02; ANA 04; ANA 505; ANB 004; ANB 011; ANB 012; ANB 019; TSR-033
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator AnaptysBio
- Developer AnaptysBio; TESARO
- Class Antibodies; Immunoconjugates; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action CD223 antigen inhibitors; Checkpoint kinase inhibitors; HAVCR2 protein inhibitors; Immunomodulators; Interleukin 36 receptor antagonists; Interleukin-17 inhibitors; Membrane protein inhibitors; Nerve growth factor inhibitors; PDCD 1 protein inhibitors; Type-II-B activin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Pustular psoriasis; Solid tumours
- Research Cancer; Fibrosis
- No development reported Autoimmune disorders; Inflammation; Muscular atrophy