Influenza A virus H1N1 vaccine inactivated - Serum Institute of IndiaAlternative Names: Inactivated influenza A virus H1N1 vaccine - Serum Institute of India
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Originator Serum Institute of India
- Class Influenza A virus H1N1 vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Registered Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
Most Recent Events
- 07 Aug 2010 Serum Institute of India completes a phase II/III trial in Influenza-A virus H1N1 subtype in India
- 10 Jul 2010 The Serum Institute of India completes a phase I trial in Influenza-A virus H1N1 subtype (prevention, in volunteers) in India