Research programme: abuse-resistant therapeutics - Acura Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Originator Acura Pharmaceuticals
- Class Benzodiazepines
- Mechanism of Action Central nervous system stimulants; GABA A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
Most Recent Events
- 01 Mar 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder in USA (PO)
- 01 Mar 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Anxiety disorders in USA (PO)
- 30 Jun 2011 Preclinical trials in Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder in USA (PO)