ADV 1002401Alternative Names: ADV-1002401; GKM-001
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Originator Advinus Therapeutics
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Glucokinase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes - Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Type 2 diabetes mellitus