At a glance
- Originator Schering-Plough
- Developer OPKO Health
- Class Antiemetics
- Mechanism of Action Neurokinin 1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cough; Major depressive disorder; Overactive bladder
- Discontinued Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jun 2015 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-I for Cough, Major depressive disorder and Overactive bladder in USA (PO)