Research programme: monoclonal antibody therapeutics - Theraclone
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Theraclone Sciences
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor antagonists; Interferon alpha inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 23 Mar 2010 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (Parenteral)
- 23 Mar 2010 Preclinical trials in Autoimmune disorders in USA (Parenteral)