Research programme: beta cell replication and regeneration therapeutics - Pfizer/Hadassah Medical Organisation/Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Developer Hadassah Medical Organization; Hebrew University of Jerusalem; Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Type-1 diabetes mellitus in Israel
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Type-1 diabetes mellitus in USA
- 24 Mar 2010 Preclinical trials in Type-1 diabetes mellitus in Israel (unspecified route)