Research programme: therapeutic agents - BioSeek/Ono
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Originator BioSeek; Ono Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Research Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 01 Dec 2011 Early research is ongoing in the USA & Japan
- 24 Mar 2010 Early research in Undefined indication in Japan (unspecified route)
- 24 Mar 2010 Early research in Undefined indication in USA (unspecified route)