Atorvastatin/aspirin/metoprolol/ramipril - Zydus Cadila
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Originator Cadila Healthcare; Zydus Cadila
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Antihypertensives; Antiplatelets; Class II antiarrhythmics; Fatty acids; Heptanoic acids; Heterocyclic bicyclo compounds; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Non-opioid analgesics; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories; Propanolamines; Pyrroles; Salicylates; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action ACE inhibitors; Beta 1 adrenergic receptor antagonists; Cyclooxygenase inhibitors; HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors; Nitric oxide stimulants; Platelet aggregation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 07 Aug 2015 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-III for Ischaemic heart disorders in India (PO)
- 26 Mar 2010 Cadila Healthcare and Zydus Cadila complete a phase III trial in Ischaemic heart disorders in India