Research programme: abuse resistant therapeutics - PisgahAlternative Names: ephedrine (abuse-deterrent) - Pisgah; hydrocodone/paracetamol (abuse-deterrent) - Pisgah; pseudoephedrine (abuse-deterrent) - Pisgah
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pisgah Labs
- Class Morphinans
- Mechanism of Action Adrenergic receptor agonists; Adrenergic uptake inhibitors; Central nervous system stimulants; Opioid receptor agonists; Serotonin uptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder; Depressive disorders; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Attention-deficit-hyperactivity-disorder in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Depressive disorders in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Pain in USA (Intranasal)