Research programme: amyotrophic lateral sclerosis therapy - ALS Therapy Development InstituteAlternative Names: ALS TDI 00846; TDI 104; TDI 142; TDI 158; TDI 163; TDI 168; TDI 186; TDI 197; TDI 201; TDI 202; TDI 206; TDI 207; TDI 208; TDI 209; TDI 210; TDI 211; TDI 28; TDI 53
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator ALS Therapy Development Institute
- Class Gene therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action CD40 ligand inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 30 Mar 2010 ALS TDI 00846 is available for partnering for clinical development (http://www.als.net)