Research programme: anaesthesia therapeutics - XelAlternative Names: XEL 006LG
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Xel Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anaesthesia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Anaesthesia in USA (Topical, Gel)
- 30 Mar 2010 Preclinical trials in Anaesthesia in USA (Topical)