Research programme: glucocorticoid receptor II antagonists - Corcept TherapeuticsAlternative Names: CORT 112716; CORT 113083; CORT 118335; CORT 122928; CORT 125281
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Corcept Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Glucocorticoid receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Alcoholism; Alzheimer's disease; Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis; Cancer; Memory disorders; Metabolic disorders; Muscular dystrophies; Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease; Obesity; Post-traumatic stress disorders; Psychiatric disorders
Most Recent Events
- 02 Aug 2016 Corcept plans phase I trials for CORT 118335, CORT 122928 and CORT 125281
- 01 Apr 2016 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial presented at the the 98th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society (ES-2016)
- 01 Jan 2015 Preclinical trials in Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in USA (PO)