PF 4995274Alternative Names: PF-04995274; PF-4995274
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antidementias
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 4 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 10 Nov 2011 Discontinued - Phase-I for Alzheimer's disease in USA (PO)
- 10 Nov 2011 Discontinued - Phase-I for Alzheimer's disease in Belgium (PO)
- 12 Oct 2011 Pfizer terminates a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in the USA (NCT01345864)