Peripheral arterial disease cell therapy - MultiGene Vascular Systems
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Originator MultiGene Vascular Systems
- Class Cell therapies; Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inducing agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II Peripheral arterial disorders; Peripheral ischaemia
Most Recent Events
- 22 Sep 2015 Peripheral disease cell therapy completed phase-I/II development for Periperal arterial disorders in USA and Israel