Research programme: stem cell therapeutics - Fate TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Endogenous stem cell therapies - Verio Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Originator Verio Therapeutics
- Developer Fate Therapeutics
- Class Stem cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements; Pancreatic beta cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cardiovascular disorders; Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 13 Apr 2010 Fate Therapeutics acquires Verio Therapeutics