EG 016Alternative Names: Ad-VEGF-A; EG016
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Originator Ark Therapeutics
- Class Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Gene transference; Vascular endothelial growth factor D stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Peripheral vascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Nov 2012 Discontinued - Phase-I/II for Peripheral vascular disorders in Finland (IM)
- 16 Mar 2011 Phase-I/II development is ongoing in Finland
- 19 Apr 2010 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Peripheral vascular disorders in Finland (IM)