Research programme: aurora kinase inhibitors - MerckAlternative Names: SCH-1473759
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Class Pyrazines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Aurora kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Solid-tumours in USA
- 26 Aug 2010 Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics data from a preclinical trial in Solid tumours presented at the 240th American Chemical Society National Meeting ,
- 21 Apr 2010 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)