Research programme: anticancer monoclonal antibodies - Champions Oncology/Morphotek
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Morphotek
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cancer in USA (Parenteral)
- 04 Apr 2011 Champions Biotechnology is now called Champions Oncology
- 03 Nov 2010 Champions Biotechnology receives Qualifying Therapeutics Discovery Project grant from the US Department of Health and Human Services for oncology candidate drug development in Cancer