Research programme: antibody-drug conjugate - Syntarga
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Syntarga
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Alkylating agents; DNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Solid-tumours in Netherlands (Parenteral)
- 21 Apr 2010 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in Netherlands (Parenteral)