Research programme: HIV protease inhibitor-polymer conjugates - Nektar TherapeuticsAlternative Names: HIV PI-polymer conjugates - Nektar Therapeutics; NKTR-140
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Nektar Therapeutics
- Class Drug conjugates; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action HIV protease inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in HIV-infections in USA
- 03 Mar 2010 Preclinical trials in HIV infections in USA (unspecified route)