Research programme: Huntington's disease therapeutics-Galapagos/CHDI
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Originator Galapagos NV
- Developer CHDI; Galapagos NV
- Mechanism of Action HDAC4 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Huntington's disease
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing in UK
- 03 May 2010 Preclinical trials in Huntington's disease in UK (unspecified route)