Research programme: ear disorder therapeutics - OtonomyAlternative Names: OTO-203; Sustained-release anti-infective for otitis media - Otonomy
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Originator Otonomy
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Ear disorders; Tinnitus
Most Recent Events
- 21 Feb 2013 Preclinical trials are ongoing for ear disorders in USA
- 01 Feb 2013 Preclinical trials in Tinnitus in USA (Otic)
- 05 May 2010 Preclinical trials in Ear disorders in USA (Otic)