Research programme: gabapentin/pregabalin/tapentadol/tramadol - GrunenthalAlternative Names: NPRx-300; PRTT-100
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator ProTect Pharmaceuticals
- Class Amines; Aminobutyric acids; Analgesics; Cyclohexanecarboxylic acids; Cyclohexanols; Dimethylamines; Phenols; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Adrenergic uptake inhibitors; Alpha 2 adrenergic receptor antagonists; CACNA2D1 protein modulators; GABA receptor agonists; Opioid mu receptor agonists; Serotonin uptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Pain in USA (PO, Controlled release)
- 26 Apr 2010 Early research in Pain in USA (PO)