Research programme: pregabalin gastric-retentive - ProTectAlternative Names: NPRx-1000; PRTT-200
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator ProTect Pharmaceuticals
- Class Aminobutyric acids; Analgesics; Antiepileptic drugs; Anxiolytics; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action CACNA2D1 protein modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetic neuropathies; Fibromyalgia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Fibromyalgia in USA (PO, Controlled release)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Diabetic-neuropathies in USA (PO, Controlled release)
- 26 Apr 2010 Early research in Diabetic neuropathies in USA (PO)