GT 08Alternative Names: GT-08
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Originator Synergy Pharmaceuticals Pte Ltd
- Class 2 pyridinylmethylsulfinylbenzimidazoles; Antibacterials; Benzimidazoles; Lactams; Lauric acids; Reducing agents; Sulfur amino acids
- Mechanism of Action Free radical inhibitors; Mucin inhibitors; Proton pump inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Helicobacter infections
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Jun 2014 No development reported - Phase-I/II for Helicobacter infections in Singapore (PO)
- 11 May 2010 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Helicobacter infections in Singapore (Topical)