Research programme: polyribitol phosphate antibody therapeutics - Amorfix Life SciencesAlternative Names: AMF-1c-120; Anti-PrP antibodies - Amorfix; DSE3 ab120; DSE3 ab120/urease
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Originator Amorfix Life Sciences
- Developer Helix BioPharma; ProMIS Neurosciences
- Class Drug conjugates; Immunotoxins; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Polyribitol phosphate inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Ovarian cancer