Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Originator EMD Serono; Merck Serono
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Proto oncogene protein c met inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 09 Jan 2012 Discontinued - Phase-I for Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Apr 2010 Phase-I clinical trials of monotherapy in late-stage Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)