Research programme: BRAF kinase inhibitors - Amgen
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Amgen
- Mechanism of Action Proto oncogene protein b raf inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in USA (PO)
- 21 Apr 2010 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (PO)
- 21 Apr 2010 Pharmacodynamics data from a Preclinical trial in Cancer presented at the 101st Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2010)