Research programme: cancer therapeutics - Hawthorn Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator University of Pittsburgh
- Developer Hawthorn Pharmaceuticals; University of Pittsburgh
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Cell surface receptor modulators; Proteoglycan modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cancer in USA
- 17 May 2010 Early research in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)