Research programme: telomerase activators - Geron CorporationAlternative Names: GRN 510; TAT 153
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Geron Corporation
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Telomerase activators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Idiopathic-pulmonary-fibrosis in USA (PO)
- 20 May 2010 Preclinical trials in Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis in USA (PO)