PF 4991532Alternative Names: PF-04991532; PF-4991532
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 31 May 2012 Pfizer completes a phase I trial in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA and Japan (NCT01469065)
- 22 May 2012 Pfizer completes enrolment in a phase I trial in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA and Japan (NCT01469065)
- 10 May 2012 Discontinued - Phase-II for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (PO, Tablet)