Research programme: anti-cancer immunotoxins - InNexus Biotechnology/National Cancer InstituteAlternative Names: DXL™; Transmab™
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator National Cancer Institute (USA)
- Developer InNexus Biotechnology; National Cancer Institute (USA)
- Class Immunotoxins
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in USA (Parenteral)
- 28 May 2010 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (Parenteral)