Research programme: antizyme inducer - MediQuest TherapeuticsAlternative Names: MQX-3016
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2013
At a glance
- Originator MediQuest Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Ornithine decarboxylase antizyme stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Actinic keratosis
Most Recent Events
- 28 Aug 2012 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 28 Aug 2012 Research programme: antizyme inducer - MediQuest Therapeutics is available for licensing as of 28 Aug 2012. http://www.mqti.com/