Research programme: Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease diagnostic agents - Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals/TauRx
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Bayer Schering Pharma; WisTa Laboratories
- Developer Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals; WisTa Laboratories
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease; Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Alzheimer's-disease(Diagnosis) in Singapore
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Parkinson's-disease(Diagnosis) in Singapore
- 01 Mar 2011 Bayer Schering Pharma is now called Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals