COL 179Alternative Names: COL-179
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Onset Therapeutics
- Developer Onset Dermatologics
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Skin disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jun 2010 Clinical trials in Skin disorders in USA (Topical)