Research programme: AOC3 protein inhibitors - Faron/PriaxonAlternative Names: Farbetic; FP-1101; FP-1102; Vitamin B1 analogues
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Faron Pharmaceuticals; Priaxon
- Class Small molecules; Vinca alkaloids
- Mechanism of Action AOC3 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Vascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Vascular-disorders in Finland (PO)
- 15 Jun 2010 Early research in Vascular disorders in Finland (PO)