HIV vaccine - Opal TherapeuticsAlternative Names: HIV immunotherapy - Opal Therapeutics/Massachusetts General Hospital
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Opal Therapeutics
- Class AIDS vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in HIV-infections in United Kingdom (Parenteral)
- 11 Jun 2010 Phase-I clinical trials in HIV infections in United Kingdom (Parenteral)