Research programme: autoimmune and inflammatory disease therapeutics - CangeneAlternative Names: IGIV - Cangene
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Originator Cangene Corporation
- Class Immunoglobulins
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jul 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in Canada (IV)
- 10 Jul 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in Canada (IV)
- 29 May 2012 Preclinical development is ongoing in Canada